Consorzio di Promozione Turistica della Versilia (the Versilia Tourist Promotion Consortium) was founded in 2002, initially operating only in the town of Camaiore, but later extending its activity to the entire Versilia resort area.
The Consortium has about 70 members and is a strong, far-reaching association and reference for tourists in Versilia and for operators in the tourist sector, trades and advanced services.
As a non-profit association, it operates in synergism with its members, coordinating their activities, which include hotels, vacation homes, residences, beach establishments, real estate agencies, restaurants, shops, ticket offices, etc.
The consortium has also been managing the tourist information office for the town of Camaiore for over 10 years.
Its main activities are:
- Management of the info points in Camaiore, Lido di Camaiore, Pietrasanta and Marina di Pietrasanta
- Search engine for hotel availability and bookings in its members’ accommodations
- Coordination and organization of events
- Collaboration with the shopkeepers and committees established to organize events and/or initiatives
- Training for operators
- Participation in public tender calls
- Services of marketing for individual companies